View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 01:56 PM   #12
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gun sales in US "go astronomical" after Connecticut massacre

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I'm a gun owner, and currently I feel as though I am an extremely responsible gun owner.

Earlier?...3-4 years ago?...I was an extremely irresponsible gun owner...fcking miracle I didn't kill anyone. I shouldn't have been able to own a gun at that point in my life, but I am not sure how anyone was supposed to know that of me though. There is no "crazy alcoholic party guy who has no business owning a gun" test to take.

I think I am pretty much proof the system is flawed, but that being said I think there will always be flaws in a gun ownership system.

Examples please
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote