View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 06:26 PM   #42
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NYJ set Sanchez up for failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I think they blow that out of proportion. Tebow comes in for one play to do a running play, is that any different from Sanchez handing the ball off to a RB?

If that is affecting Sanchez's play than he's fragile as shit.
I never even played QB in high school so I'm just deferring to what appears to be a universal opinion amongst NFL QBs, which is that they have a harder time when they're going in and out.

Tebow didn't just come in for a play last game, they gave him a whole series. The plays he's running just don't work for anything other than short yardage. If they aren't serious about possibly making Tebow the starter next year what's the point? Just give it to McElroy. I say this as someone that likes Tebow and still believes he could be a starter again in the right situation. This is not the right situation.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote