View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 07:18 AM   #239
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Good game by you tho. You were helping out capping flags! The other team had some guys with high KD over 2. I think they were just kill whores. Ill take a win and lots of caps or defends over KD! Next time send me a note when u want to party up.
Yeah, they were all about spawn camping. But I'm not sure I meant to play with you. Wasn't really watching the screen or what buttons I was pushing and next thing I know I'm in a game with you. Yeah, I'll send a note next time.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote