View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Joakim Noah having great fantasy season

Bulls center Joakim Noah continued his run of solid play on Tuesday night against the Celtics as he turned in the second triple-double of his career. He scored 11 points, hauled in 13 rebounds and dished out 10 assists in the 100-89 win. He went 4 for 7 from the field and converted all three of his free throws while playing 37 minutes. Noah also chipped in with three blocks and a steal in the victory. "I always tell people I'm a point-center anyway," Noah joked after the game. "I always feel like I can pass the ball. I feel more comfortable with the offense and we have a lot of people who can score the ball in different ways."

Analysis: Noah has taken his game to the next level this season as his stats are up across the board. He is averaging 13 points with 10 rebounds, 5.8 assists and two blocks in the last five games. Noah is also putting up 1.4 steals over that span while shooting 52 percent. Few centers fill up the stat sheet like the 27-year-old so continue to view Noah as a must-start option in all Fantasy formats, especially while he's playing like this.

-- CBS Sports
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote