View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 01:41 AM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Article: Kobe Bryant praises Darius Morris' Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Foley
DK, I'm grateful for all of the acknowledgment, but there's really no need to pile on LF. I love his optimism and passion for my team, and he and you (and a few others) are really the only thing keeping this forum alive after the mass exodus. My initial post in this thread was just a knee-jerk response, and LF has all of my respect as a Laker fan and as a forum mod.

Keep posting, LF, even when jerks like DK talk down to you (just kidding, DK). Merry holidays to you both, and to Laker fans all, wherever you may be. Mamba out.

Thanks man.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote