View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 01:53 AM   #14
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Article: Mike Brown says Kobe Bryant made him a better coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Don't act like a troll, you know Gdamn well I have never questioned the right of anyone to post their opinion on here be it right or insane.....I know the same is not true for you as great as you have been as a Mod.

Now when someone comes up with a ridiculous lack of understanding of coaching fundamentals, I am likely to comment. If someone insists they know about 80's basketball but are way off in the cornfield with ridiculousness.....again I will at least try to correct them.
Hey, if I went onto a soccer forum, I would have to listen to those who knew more and learn....I sure as hell wouldn't argue with them

There are a lot of coaches in the NBA that I like, even one that I like a lot more than Phil......it pisses me off that we signed the worst 2 available coaches.
I don't understand your rants, you don't seem to be able to understand what I say no matter how detailed I am. With Bynum shooting 3's I told a lengthy story of coaching players in that situation and how it should be handled.
I have explained to you WHY your logic is wrong about comparing stats to the situation....you don't get it.....probably never will. I would suggest you spend time coaching and just maybe it will open your eyes......then maybe you'll be able to identify obvious incompetence like MB or a failed system like 'Antoni....obviously I knew before their first Lakers game what was going to happen.

DK, look around you. Have you noticed this forum is about 85% you and I going back and forth? Everytime someone else has an opinion, you go on about how they wouldn't know because they haven't coached. I also share the blame on that because most of our posts involve us both getting aggressive with basketball. Re-read what you wrote...its absolutely ridiculous. Its just a forum. Take it easy. No team is going to give you a coaching job for being aggressive in a forum full of complete strangers.

Basketball is fun. So help make the forum fun and take it easy with this "you don't know anything" garbage. I can take it....Im still here aren't I? When you do that with strangers though, there's a a very thin line that you don't just cross, but you cross, you rape your opponent's mother, and then you cross back over the line again. So if you're going to do that coaching thing, pick your opponent that actually can read through that crap so you don't drive people away with that aggressive nonsense.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote