View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 05:25 PM   #5
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: nba 2k13 pick and roll problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
yea 2K said one of their improvements this year was "off the ball movement"

just because they move doesnt make it an improvement imo

against anyone who uses the heat its an instant turnover and dunk its really annoying
ok, so it seems like your answer wasn't the solution, but thanks for trying. even when i ask the guy on the right side to go to the corner, everyone else on the team ends up messing up the play and cutting randomly.

the problem seems to be every time I call for isolation and then ask for a pick. I noticed that when I don't call for isolation and just bring the ball up and call for a pick, it doesn't happen, but i'm not sure if I had put the backdoor cut slider at 0 when i did it.

when you call for pnrs, do you call isolation first or what?
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote