View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #17
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..

We have passed up on? Did you convince yourself that all of these deals were actually possible. Let me guess, you thought Dwight, Melo, Kobe, and possibly think Love are realistic trade possibilities. Do you also think Gar goes a day without taking a call from a GM in the league, and MAKING one too? Do you fault the Bulls for not signing LeBron and Wade? You are disillusioned. If one team can do it, then ALL teams would.

Stupid crybaby fans that complain when a team is in 4th seed while missing their #1 player. :smh:

ZOMG, we don't have LeBron, Dwight or Kobe, DISMANTLE, TRADE EVERYTHING! SIGN EVERY BIG NAME PLAYER POSSIBLE! Or else I'm going to cry some more.

Believe it or not (and frankly, I don't give a flying f*** if you do), but the Bulls are a great team, and built well. Great coach, great cast, and I LIKE GRIND basketball. To me, it's the best kind of basketball. Strategy > Skill, and when you have Strategy AND Skill(like we have), it's awesome and will ONLY GET BETTER.

Seriously, if you bitch about this, and consider fans supporting this current team, some form of complacency, you're a got dammed fool. Go find another team, nobody is asking your whiny ass to be a Bulls fan.

Last edited by Crystallas : 12-20-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote