View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #260
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
I still think Avery needs to go because Deron is one guy they can't replace and coaches are easier to replace anyway. It really doesn't matter who is to blame the fact remains Avery wasn't very good from the beginning.

Avery really isn't a bad coach but if it's him or Deron management will keep Deron. The problem about Avery is that he was hired two years ago. And previous to this season, losing traditions and principles have been established under Avery during our abysmal last two years. Now that we want to win, it's hard to change the principles he established the last two years. If we got him fresh this year, he would automatically bring a winning tradition and have everyone sold. These Brooklyn Nets show a lot of glimpses of the New Jersey Nets. And a huge reason is because we hired Avery during that tenure and kept him. I think our coaching staff except for Avery is garbage in all honesty.