View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 09:40 AM   #107
Real Men Wear Green
Hi.

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rob Parker illustrating what lines a journalist should not cross (re: RG3)

Parker is getting a 30-day suspension. I wanted to see him fired but that's because I find his presence annoying, not this stupid statement. Not sure what the appropriate punishment is, but I have the following question:

A near-50 year-old man is being given a "time-out." He has had similar punishment before, suspended 2 weeks by the Detroit News for claiming Kirk Cousins spearheaded a fight between the MSU football and hockey teams. If it's felt necessary to punish an adult man in this fashion is it a good idea to give him a job in the first place? Would anyone actually miss this guy?
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote