View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 08:42 PM   #131
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

It didn't work for me, don't know why.

Recipes are so pointless. I have one homestead mission left and it's the separate these two dudes fighting and for the life of me, I cannot beat it.

Almost got all the ship missions done except one, and I need to do some more upgrades on the ship, need about a ton of feathers after buying that map, 8 chests, and a ton of club missions left. I wish there was an easy way to see what club missions there are to do.

Oh and two forts, one of which I need to find, but obviously it's with one of those chests. Every time I spawned into a fort to get the treasure chest (I rarely do the unlock the chest things because I hate those) there's always one red coat there, and all the patriots run and start hitting/stabbing him.

Last edited by Rose : 12-22-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote