View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 01:57 AM   #135
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

Yeah there's a ton more homestead missions. Some are annoying as hell, but the end is worth it.

I was actually talking about the hunting missions that are like actual side missions, like where you have to find the man eater bear, alpha wolf, etc. I just finished all of those and the Boston brawler missions.

With the sailor you have to disarm him first. Or cheat like I did and have your assassins as your bodyguards before you start the fight and let them do most of your work.

The ropemaker one was the toughest. You have to get him close to a table and let Connor use that to knock him out.
nightprowler10 is online now   Reply With Quote