View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 03:38 PM   #43
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gets awfully quiet in here when Rose hasn't been around..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Hey, I was the lone guy calling for David Lee, and everyone was swearing up and down that Boozer was the post-presence we needed desperately. LOL

At least I think I was the lone guy. It sure felt like it.
I wanted to trade for Big Al, if that makes you feel better. Hell I said everyone over Boozer, even Amar'e No Knee.

This is a David Lee thread from back in the day. It'll make you laugh, any of those free agency threads are pretty good lol material now though

Last edited by Rose : 12-22-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote