View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 05:14 PM   #306
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
Thanks for the stats.. wish I can find something like this for Current Nba players and see where they were in HS. I love when a player doesn't make that much noise in college and winds up being a mid to late 1st to 2nd round pick after being highly touted in HS and then blows up in the NBA (Zach Randolph, Gerald Wallace) or vice versa (dwade was a 3 star athlete out of HS) and then the failures (too many to name).

RSCI is the best place for that. You won't get star rankings (although typically top 25 is a good guideline for 5 stars), but it gives a cumulative ranking back to 1998.

http://www.rscihoops.com/

Felt like that MSU was going to destroy them in the second half. Then Texas threw a punch back. They won't win, though.

I still don't know how that team beat UNC (regardless if they are overrated), hangs with MSU in their place, and still loses to a d2 school.

Just the way Texas plays you would figure they would injury enough Chaminade players to get the win.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote