View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 04:41 AM   #21
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Predict Floyd Mayweather Jr 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13

would you mind to share how you scored the fight?
I mean Floyd obviously is the more skilled fighter but you can't give him rounds when he stands on the ropes in the pocket avoiding shots for most of the round. (I had him winning but the fight was very close imo)

I just rewatched the first half of the fight. DLH won the 2nd round... Rounds 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6 all go to Floyd.

Watching the HBO telecast, and its hilarious how anti Mayweather they are. Funny some of the shots they considered "landed" for DLH, when in reality it was hitting elbow, shoulder and a whole lot of nothing.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote