View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 05:50 AM   #22
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Predict Floyd Mayweather Jr 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
Ricky Hatton and Shane Mosley come to mind. Maybe even Zab to an extent

ok, I can that beeing true with Hatton.
But I don't really see Floyd a a devastating machine who sucks the life out of people. He outsmarts them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
I just rewatched the first half of the fight. DLH won the 2nd round... Rounds 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6 all go to Floyd.

Watching the HBO telecast, and its hilarious how anti Mayweather they are. Funny some of the shots they considered "landed" for DLH, when in reality it was hitting elbow, shoulder and a whole lot of nothing.

cool!
I'll rewatch it too later!
I already saw it more than once and always had it very close. You have only one round for Oscar! That's not how the majority of fans saw it. But judging is also a matter of taste.
I agree, biased commentary influences people BIG time!
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote