View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 08:41 AM   #28
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 16 Discussion and Game thread

Gruden made a good point to how meaningless most of the yards Megatron gained. I'm mad Roddy White went off and not Julio. I'm going against Peterson and Manning. I needed him to give me a huge night. Only got 19pts from him.

Should be a stressful championship Sunday!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote