View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 05:55 PM   #3188
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Josh Gordon really came on for you Natalie Good run for a first timer Nuggets. Now you know it doesnt matter how much football you know, how many leagues you've played in. Its a game of luck and chances for the most part. The other stuff is secondary.

primetime doesnt even deserve this money. He has enough. congrats

$150 lost in FF this year. That cant be bad given how big FF has become. Probably peanuts to real players no? There goes my xmas money!

I'm in for next year. Called it. Spot locked.com/goodizgoodamen

Sidenote: $100 is the max I'll go so dont think about boosting it up.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote