View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 07:21 PM   #172
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 16 Discussion and Game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Oh woe is me, the giants only have 2 super bowls in the last few years. I don't think I'll be able to sleep at night.

at cows and 1 concussion away from a blown season qb uniting. It's cute.

Honestly yeah I'm mad lol. But like my shawty reminded me, its just a game.

Someone wanna translate this ish for me?
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote