View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 09:41 PM   #207
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Week 16 Discussion and Game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Werent you the dumbass that last week asked me something like "do u make idiotic comments just to see a reaction" when I was saying Seattle will blow out SF?

God this forum is full of retards. I don't troll or make outrageous comments, I just speak the truth
No, you still troll and say a bunch of stupid shit. Just because you might be right this one time doesn't change that.

You're the same f***tard that was going apeshit because Gary Payton wasn't voted top 30 all-time. You've proven you're a colossal homer douche, and maybe 10% of what you post should be taken seriously.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote