View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 11:42 AM   #232
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 16 Discussion and Game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Unless if NYG can enter through the wild card spot isn't it mathematically impossible for the G-men to enter? I though the only way they'd enter at this point is winning the division and either Dallas or WAS will win the East.

So I guess they gotta hope to win a tiebreaker for the WC spot?
Basically win and the world all lose and they can be WC.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote