View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 12:45 PM   #237
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 16 Discussion and Game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Knowing the Giants they get in miraculously and end up winning the superbowl on a botched FG attempt in the last seconds..

Don't get salty cause we took you out last year. Especially when you are in and we are out. Enjoy your playoffs.

We aren't that good at the moment, for us to get the playoffs is iffy, to win a game much less 4 is a fantasy.

How do you feel about the Niners chances? I'm torn, on one hand i still think the Niners are best prepared for the playoffs because of the D. But i don't like what i see honestly in Kaepernick.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote