View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 04:52 PM   #92
Nanners
Decent college freshman

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dez Bryant is overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
cant believe i drafted this dumbass in fantasy over percy harvin and jordy nelson.

cant believe i made this comment a few months ago

dez goes on to carry my team to championship glory while percy and jordy end the season with injuries

Last edited by Nanners : 12-24-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote