View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 01:18 PM   #3
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: The overwhelming splendor and excellence of the Bible cannot be disputed

I always want to talk about a lot of things. Something I saw earlier in the week on here caught my eye, that was about the number of denominations within Christianity.

Denomination has nothing to do with salvation. There are no denominations in Heaven. Commitment to forsaking sin and trusting in Christ as the Lord and savior is the route to salvation and way into eternal life.

Its not hard to tell right from wrong. A Christian denomination founded around everything in the Bible except it's view on gay relationships is wrong (yes there are denominations as such). That certainly isn't to say that gays shouldn't be allowed in Christian churches or that they shouldn't be considered Christian, but that like all sin, it should be a goal that it be eliminated, not ignored.
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote