View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 09:16 PM   #105
Nanners
Good college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dez Bryant is overrated

On second reading, I have no idea why I am arguing about inconsequential shit. I guess I was initially bothered by some combination of your insinuation that I only think Dez is good because of fantasy football, or the fact that you appeared to be arguing with me over something we dont actually disagree on. No doubt holidays have had me stressed all day, ****in family members yelling at eachother or me all day long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobb
He has broken out finally and hopefully he keeps it up. Romo will continue to air it out and if Dez works on his game forcing Romo to throw his way even more? He will be a lock top 5 guy.

I agree 100% with your statement right here. This is what I was trying to say when I said Dez is "top 5 hands down when he is paying attention to football"

I suppose I should have been more careful with my wording. All I am saying: As of today, Dez Bryant is a top 5 WR in the league in terms of his physical gifts, in the future he could be an overall top 5 WR in the league if he continues to do the right things.

I think there are very strong arguments that guys like AJ and Wayne could be ranked higher than Dez in overall WR rankings for this season. AJ and Wayne are consummate professionals, and are probably more beneficial to an NFL team focused on winning right now than some self centered kid like Dez. That said, AJ and Wayne are both on the wrong side of 30, and in terms of pure athleticism neither are remotely close to Dez anymore.

Anyway, glad to clear up that nonsense. Gappy holidays gobb.

Last edited by Nanners : 12-25-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote