View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 10:52 PM   #17
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3 nba referees get a reviewed play wrong. Is that even possible without gambling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK-NJ
Am I the only one that didn't think the replay was conclusive? I saw Kobe's hand come through and knock it at the same time as Melo, then the ball flew through Melo's hands without a deflection. Upon multiple viewings I definitely didn't find it conclusive. This coming from a die hard Nets fan.
When I watched it live, I was thoroughly convinced Anthony more or less swatted it out of bounds with both hands. I was surprised how close it was when I saw the replay though. I still believe it ended up hitting Anthony last, but I do understand where the lack of conclusive evidence may have been brought into the picture. Some of those angles seem to kind of leave the door open though again, I was pretty certain it was undoubtedly Anthony's last touch.

I bet if they had to pick a call, they'd have given the ball to L.A. However, having already called it New York's way and needing absolutely definitive evidence to prove otherwise, I can see how that mistake was made.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote