View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 05:24 PM   #553
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

If our second unit can't score or defend, then put Felton over there and let him chuck with them. Because right now he is absolutely killing our first unit, that can't score nor defend either. Kidd, Brewer, and Tyson can't score. Those are a given. That leaves Melo and Ray Chucker as the only 2 options, and for the past month Ray can't score either. At least not at a satisfactory NBA rate. He is scoring like a D-Leaguer. I hate to bring the comparison up, but Lin is absolutely looking like the better option. And I was never a Lin fan to begin with.

It's not just me saying it either. I'm just the trendsetter.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/kni...o-bench-felton
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote