View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #556
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Ummm Lin is getting 12 and 6. He isnt exactly setting the world on fire.

As for West, he's a headcase but guys who are trying to keep a job tend to mellow the hell out. Weird how that works lol Look at Andray Blatche. I suggested him and you guys were like HELL NO! He's playing well for BK though. I would take him over Kurt Thomas any day.

In Lin's last 10 he is doing 14.6 and 6.5 on 50% shooting. That's exactly what I want from the PG spot.

Felton is doing 15.7 and 5.2 on 34% shooting. No typo. Thirty four percent. That's exactly what I don't want from the PG spot. He's chucking like he's trying to prove he belongs, but the more he chucks the more he proves he doesn't belong. It's a catch 22 for him, but he doesn't know it.

BTW no Melo and no Felton for tonight's game.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote