View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 01:28 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Remembering Diego ''Chico'' Coralles . RIP Chico

R.I.P Diego....that sux.

That Coralles fight was great....people argue he should have been given a standing 8 count but I dunno...he was defenseless against the ropes, hands not even up defending those shots. He was eating too many power punches clean. One thing if they missed, were blocked...but these were smashing into him. Unlike Coralles when he got dropped he went down instantly...Castillo was up...ropes held him up. He should have took a knee.

Wish Diego was focused with his head in the game when he fought Floyd. I dont think he could beat Floyd but he wouldnt have been embarrassed like that. He had personal baggage that affected him. Didnt even look like the same fighter that fight.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote