Thread: Pro Bowl
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 11:48 AM   #1
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Pro Bowl

Roster
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...ro-bowl-roster

Any thoughts? I know the game doesn't really mean anything and I probably won't watch it, but I like to see who got their recognition for making it on and who got snubbed.

I figured London Fletcher would be snubbed since it happens every year and Alfred Morris since he's an unheralded rookie, but it's nice to see 3 Redskins make it (RG3, Trent Williams and Alexander). I'm a little bit surprised Luck didn't make it, and I'm pretty surprised that Richard Sherman didn't make it. The NFC WR list looks a bit odd. Jones over his teammate? Cruz over Bryant and Jackson? I guess Cruz made it on to make up for being snubbed last season. As for the AFC WRs, Thomas should have made it in over Welker. Maybe a bit interesting, McCoy made it in over Suh. I guess it'll be tough for him to make it with his reputation (which is BS), or maybe it's just because they factor in team record so much for PB selections.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote