View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 05:48 PM   #138
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BREAKING: Avery Johnson fired by Nets

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I don't like the tone of anyone not named Ian Eagle or Mike Fratello about the Nets on the radio or tv lately, it's too rah rah. The radio guy said early in the Celtic game (no exaggeration) anytime the Nets step on the court, it's likely Blatche is the most talented player out there. (Not for the nets, in general). REALLY?
i'm going to use all my personal influence to get this whale shark elected the next head coach of the nets. see how all the little fish swim in formation?

teamwork.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote