View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 06:34 PM   #146
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BREAKING: Avery Johnson fired by Nets

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
i'm going to use all my personal influence to get this whale shark elected the next head coach of the nets. see how all the little fish swim in formation?

teamwork.

I love those things, me and my daughter traveled for 3 hours to see them in Japan. I'll become a net fan if true.

get to it.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote