View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 10:26 PM   #24
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wade Suspended 1 game

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Look604
Him and Lebron just belong together...I get it now. They both have this aura that makes you want to fculkin puke.

Everytime I see you post in here I want to slap the taste out of your mouth.

On topic.

It sucks that the NBA suspended Wade. He's been putting up quality number in his last few games.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote