View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:50 AM   #181
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BREAKING: Avery Johnson fired by Nets

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Weren't you calling for averys head over the past few weeks? What's going on?
I have always said his rotations and defensive schemes ( p&r) coverage were shit but that did not warrant firing. I'm very hard on the Nets and Avery was a scapegoat here. I've been extremely hard on Deron, as I should be, and by firing Avery, Nets management is saying our troubles are Avery's fault. That is 100% stupid and nobody is holding Deron accountable. Avery should have had a post-season with us at least.
It's A VC3!!! is online now   Reply With Quote