View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 10:21 AM   #11820
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

I'm surprised at the high ratings for Lawless. I found it really boring. The only entertaining scene is when ol' dude walks down the street with a tommy gun. The action wasn't really there and the overall story felt flat. Just like Inception, another movie ruined by a woman being made too central to the story. 6/10

Lincoln - 8/10

I actually want to watch it again. I had heard it was boring but i found the casting to be great and the dialog to be really compelling.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote