View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 11:14 AM   #565
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
O I know but a man can hope can't he?

Believe it or not, I don't think it would be Prigioni to get cut. I think it would be Brewer.I think Woodyis gradually going t phase him out. He's had 6 games with 0 points and 5 games with 2 points. I like his defense and value as a vet min guy but c'mn. He's started all but one game. We cant have that in ur starting lineup. Especially not now.

This Felton injury is going to hurt us bad. The same reasons Amare and Melo struggled before to mesh can arise again. They struggled before because we had inconsistent, erratic PG play. Will Kidd be playing limited minutes still? Will he play the point? Who will play the 2? Woody has some work to do.
They've been using Brewer pretty much just to hold the spot down til Shump gets back.

His value is defense only, but I doubt they cut him.

I dont think Kidd can play this many starter minutes but he seems up to it.

pablo needs to hurry up and learn the NBA, he'll be needed out there.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote