View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 04:49 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Surprised by Kobe/Nash fitting together so well

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
They are both very smart players and veterans, I expected them to play well together.
Remember Kobe giving the ball to Luke Walton for a game winner and Luke was like WTF, I don't want the ball and tried to give it back as the clock expired Kobe went off on Luke immediately
A guy can pass all day, but if nobody makes a shot you can't get an assist.

I remember that game like it was yesterday. It was the lakers team that had Caron Butler, Lamar Odom, Brian Grant...etc.

Lakers were down 10 in regulation. They hit a bunch of threes to catch up and force overtime in the last minute. In over time it was close again. Kobe passed it to luke with about 2 seconds left. Rather than going up for the layup, Walton passed it back to Kobe who lost the ball, and at that point didn't even attempt to shoot. He slammed it down and screamed "SHOOT THE BALL!" at luke.

That game was always in the back of my mind for some reason....
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote