View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #11824
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Saw Django earlier, pretty much lived up to my expectations from the time I first saw the trailer- it's Blaxploitation that favors style over substance, but that's a Tarantino hallmark. I couldn't help but feel that this was just one big, expensive excuse for Quentin to throw in as many 'n*ggers' in there as humanly possible. And was it just my imagination or was Sam Jackson just doing his best Uncle Ruckus impersonation out there?

It had some humorous bits, the violence was over the top especially the final shootout. Decent flick overall. 7/10

You hit the nail on the head here. That crossed my mind a few times while watching this. The way he loved white people reminded me of Ruckus's white worship. He was great though. Samual L Jackson is always great.
RoseCity07 is online now   Reply With Quote