View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 12:57 AM   #11
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fact or Fiction: JJ Hickson > Dwight so far this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
Cavs gave him away for nothing too. Cle and Sac lacked patience. Scott wanted Hickson off the cavs because Hickson was so lazy on D. He's immature. I'd rather have Hickson's potential over Omri fricken Casspi any day of the week. Man was I when that trade went down.
If his attitude is as bad as it has been reported in Cleveland, I'm glad he's gone and unable to poison our young guys.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote