View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 05:20 PM   #5
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nation-State Draft 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
USA should almost be banned... I feel like it is clearly the best geographic region. Easily defendable, plenty of resources, diverse environments, and a lot of space.
I was thinking the same, but with a different twist. US has a unique history of being unchallenged (but British Empire once) for their own territory. Remember how neither Brits nor France did care that much for the land? How Russians sold the Freaking Alaska? USA hasn't had war on their own land for I-don't-know-how-long. Now compare with France, Germany, England and all the Europe countries having to fight right and left, daily... I feel if the world started today, everybody would be looking to have a piece of USA for themselves...

To me, you have to really go full blast into making it very, very military heavy (and compromise on other developmental lines) to make it work.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote