View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 07:56 PM   #16
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Types of people I hate, volume two.

Quote:
Can't even follow his own advice.
This point was covered in Volume One.

Quote:
Types of people I hate? I really hope you're a female because this is some laguna beach / the hills **** you're spewing out right now. Drop the GQ and do something constructive. Why is this in the NBA forum? We have an O.T forum but I guess you won't add that in the type of people you hate. You're the type of kid who can't associate the "Moo" to the the cow. You already used your " Itz not funny" so start typing on Microsoft Word and write me an essay LC.
Just awful. Pure, uncut drivel.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote