View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 02:00 AM   #2277
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

u asked me what did he do that was original with his music, i listed a bunch of things and u wanted to single that one out. i would have rather not had this discussion but whatever. you didn't realize or care that your "hottest song of the moment" was a direct jack of another song THAT IS CURRENTLY CHARTING. the shit isn't 15 years old. love sosa came out like a month before french recreated it

Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote