View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 02:03 AM   #2279
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

i dont understand why we cant just discuss rap music? why does every post i make that someone disagrees with = "U LIKE LIL B!!!!!! IM MAD BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND HIM AND U LIKE HIM SO IM GONNA DISREGARD EVERYTHING ELSE U SAY"

most people dont like lil b. he's an acquired taste which is fine. not recognizing his influence though is dumb as hell.

u fck with big sean and drake, but i still try and value you your opinion. it's getting hard, but i try.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote