View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:23 AM   #265
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Eh, then I apologize for coming back at you that hard. 300 lbs - I'd call my max bench press, meaning I can probably do 4-5 with proper technique. I've never tried one rep maximum because I don't trust a spotter enough with such heavy weight but I'd venture to say it's around 310-315 and not much more than that. I haven't tried 300 again since that day but I'm putting up around 3x8 at 250-260 on my chest workout days.

How much do you typically bench, deadlift, and barbell row?

I'm 215lbs at 6'2ish and I'd do similar to you on bench. Maybe 275lbs for 6 reps and 4 sets.
Deadlift is my best lift and I pyramid set up to about 450-500lbs for one rep max depending on the day. Like yesterday, I tried to do 500lbs, which is the most I've ever done, and it just resulted in the bar flexing a little and me getting a headache. Other days I've had where I've lifted it and felt like I could do a little more, but usually stick there because I don't have a belt or straps, and I can't really hold anymore with or without chalk.

Barbell row I haven't done in forever. I do so many other types of rows, but I wouldn't have a clue.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote