View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 12:33 PM   #84
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nation-State Draft 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
I just read a short piece on Alexander yesterday. You can view him in different angles they said, but didn't give more of the specifics. Supposedly if he was killed early in one of his battles it could be predicted that centuries after that woul had been the two polar Roman-Persian cultural world, which would be slow, uncompetitive and just boring.

Tesla is overrated solely because he was a badass IMO.

I'm really intrigued to see if anybody picks the guys that I would pick... I'm gonna use a certain listing of the most influential people to weight the draftees a little :)
You gonna give it to your fellow lithuanian?
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote