View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:46 PM   #350
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I'm just going to treat Romo the exact same way I treated Dirk when he was known as the NBA's biggest "choker" for most of his career...

Maybe Romo will come around, maybe he never will...but he is good to the point that we can't throw him away.

We went through like 10 QBs after Aikman before finding Romo, I don't want to ever go through years like that again, because during those years there never is an "important game" to watch
Yeah, I understand where you're coming from. Another however many years it was between Aikman and Romo would be hell. I'd rather live with a borderline elite regular season QB who can't seem to get the "can't win the big one" monkey off his back, than a string of really, really shitty QB's.

And Romo really wasn't the problem most of the season. He's been pretty good in December, especially. Just sucks he came up with a 3 INT game in a do-or-die week 17 game. Tonight the defense not being able to stop the run game was probably just as big of a problem as Romo's INT's.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote