View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:59 AM   #353
Pacers4ever
Banned

Default Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Yeah, I understand where you're coming from. Another however many years it was between Aikman and Romo would be hell. I'd rather live with a borderline elite regular season QB who can't seem to get the "can't win the big one" monkey off his back, than a string of really, really shitty QB's.

And Romo really wasn't the problem most of the season. He's been pretty good in December, especially. Just sucks he came up with a 3 INT game in a do-or-die week 17 game. Tonight the defense not being able to stop the run game was probably just as big of a problem as Romo's INT's.
It's a shame too romo was arguably the best QB in the NFL this month and was shaping up to be a very good year and probably the best QB in the division until this game.

I think it's time to start drafting a QB, his contract ends next year and is 33 right? Might as well get a rookie QB this year (Although the QB class this year isn't really "stunning" to say the least) and let him develop all 3 quarters of the game under romo, then start him in 2014 if romo under performs next year.
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote