View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:00 AM   #354
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
fml, why am I a romo/cowboys fan. swear I defend him every year and prop him up by trying to show ppl the statistics then some sh!t like this happens.

I still think he's elite, just seem like a victim of cruel fate of small sample size
heartbreaking. gonna be a LONG offseason. I feel more sorry for Romo than angry at the moment
LOL, yep I swear to God some of it is just exactly that...

there just aren't that many games in the NFL...so many things we fans view as trends are nothing more than coincidence...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote