View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:14 PM   #178
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nation-State Draft 3

Hello guys, happy New Years Eve.

I don't know when I'm doing a writeup, but it's going to be fairly negative and might get some of you upset. So lets just wait a bit... Also, scary moment yesterday my laptop went down unconcious and somehow ressurected today, I'm hoping this won't happen again. Could be a cooling problem, I thought something's melted and that's a fin. I hope I can be for you here next year!

Step your game up and have a good one! Cheers
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote