View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 03:10 PM   #11842
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Skyfall - 6.5/10

That old lady was terribly annoying and i hated every moment she was on screen, especially when she talked. The only reason to watch this movie is for Javier Bardem. The dude is such a great actor and its always a treat to watch him on screen. I can't believe i still haven't watched "Biutiful." Other than enjoying his acting, everything else about the movie is your standard action flick. Nothing more or less. Watching it once is enough. I like Daniel Craig, but as i'm ready for a new bond. I have heard people suggest Idris Elba; that would be awesome.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote